Mindful Movement in Mere Minutes
For moms who want to feel strong and confident in their bodies.
Say goodbye to leaking, core weakness, and feeling broken. In this self-paced training, you will learn the skills and strategies you need to feel confident and strong, with the minutes you already have in your busy day.I'm ready! Sign me up.
Does this sound familiar?
1. Not being able to jump on a trampoline with your kids because you don't want to leak?
2. Feeling like you want to get stronger but you're not really sure where to start?
3. Don't have the time to devote to lengthy gym sessions that take you away from your family?
You're in the right place!
In this course, you will find:
1. Simple strategies you can implement today to help with leaking, pain, pressure, and other uncomfortable pelvic floor symptoms you don't want to deal with anymore. Feel confident in jumping, sneezing, and running again!
2. Follow-along videos with multiple examples of every single exercise, how to increase or decrease the challenge, and exactly what you need to do to gain full-body strength!
3. Quick exercises and workouts you can incorporate into your daily routine (either at the gym or at home!) with minimal equipment.
Making yourself a priority is 100% worth it.
And the result? You'll be a better person for yourself AND for your family and the people around you.I'm in! Sign me up.
"After all the struggles after my labor...I ran a 12k last week and crushed it. Never thought 9 months ago that I would ever run again. You da bomb. Thank you for what you do! I never believed I was going to get better until I met you."
"Hi Natalie! Just want to say how incredibly thankful I am for all the pelvic floor techniques I learned from you! I still use my exercises and after 6 kids have exactly zero urinary incontinence. Such a blessing!"
"If you have any questions or need support concerning caring for the pelvic floor, posture, breathing, functional movement, and more, Natalie is an exceptional guide who I can tell is committed to lifelong learning in order to passionately serve women of all backgrounds and stages. I couldn't recommend her more confidently."
"I jumped on a trampoline this last weekend. 4 months postpartum exactly and didn't pee! Thank you for all you've done!"
Want all the details? Here's what's inside:
Learn the Foundations
Learn the basics about how to stand better, breathe better, and retrain your pelvic floor with practical and easy exercises. This is the base that we build on throughout the course. Understanding the foundation is key less leaking, pain, strain, and pressure in your pelvis.
- Anatomy and physiology of the deep core and pelvic floor
- Postural adjustments and muscle releases for optimal alignment
- How to sync your breath with movement and exercise
I promised a practical and sustainable method and in module 2 we're diving straight in, without fluff. Equipped with the knowledge of the foundations from module 1, you'll put these moves right to work with effective and no-BS exercises.
Whether a novice or an expert mover, these guides will provide you with the information you need to reform and empower your movement practice.
- Moving better throughout the day
- Basic lifting: we'll cover squats, deadlifts, overhead press, rows, etc. in detail so you can improve your form or learn it correctly for the first time.
- How to progress exercises safely
- How and when to modify exercises
- What to do about pelvic floor dysfunction
Structuring a Workout That Works
You'll learn how to put together the best workout for you in just a matter of minutes. You'll be empowered by the knowledge and skills you've learned in the first two modules to confidently write up a workout that will make you stronger without increasing any symptoms.
- The framework to live by
- Super sets and super moves: how to maximize your workout time
- How to know if you've done a "good workout"
Workout Plans & Follow-Along Videos
This module is just full of done-for-you exercise videos where you can simply follow along.
Ever wonder how to strengthen your feet for transitioning to minimal/barefoot shoes? Or have you tried over and over to get your shoulders to stop rounding forward? In this module, you'll find some fun and unconventional workouts.
- PDF printables for each workout video
- Videos from 5 minutes to 15 minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for Mindful Movement in Mere Minutes
What is the time commitment?
What if I'm not currently working out?
Do I need to plan uninterrupted time for these workouts?
How is your course different from another exercise program?
Is this course good if I'm currently pregnant?
What happens if I don't like it and want my money back?
Still thinking about it?
Mindful Movement is PERFECT for you if…
- You've tried other programs but haven't found anything that's sustainable for your life.
- You've been told that certain moves can make pelvic floor symptoms worse, but now you're not sure what to do!
- You're ready to stop leaking and start living your life again!
Still on the fence? You'll be backed by my 14-day risk free guarantee so you can't go wrong.
When I choose programs for my own health and wellness, I want to be ABSOLUTELY sure that it's something I will use and benefit from.
I understand you're in the same position.
You're ready to invest in your health as long as it's a good investment and delivers on promises.
Here's why you can place your confidence in my money-back guarantee and keep any registration nerves at bay:
By the end of 14 days, you'll have had the time to complete the first two modules of Mindful Movement in Mere Minutes.
This means you'll have the opportunity to go through them, learn the foundations and put that knowledge into action with exercises. You'll even know how to modify and progress movements, specifically for your own body. You'll learn all of this BEFORE you have to make a final commitment.
If by that point, you don't feel like you've learned anything, or that it's not worthwhile for your own wellness journey, reach out to us, show us you've put in the work, and we'll refund your investment. Easy as that.
About your instructor...
Natalie Headdings, known as Trainer Natalie on social media, is a prenatal & postnatal exercise specialist, natural movement educator, and host of The Resource Doula Podcast. Through her own journey with movement and background in clinical exercise physiology, Natalie has developed a method for restoring natural movement, improving pelvic floor symptoms, and empowering people to move more freely.
She aims to make movement more fun and accessible for everyone, especially parents who are busy and who have realized there's a whole bunch of stuff they didn't tell you about...like your pelvic floor, and how to correctly train your core, what to do if you're leaking when you lift or laugh, and how to recover well from pregnancy and birth.
Her history in teaching Pilates and doula work led her to learn that there's so much we can do preventatively and restoratively through exercise for things like pelvic pain, diastasis recti, incontinence, and other common aches and pains that come with the demanding job of motherhood. Through The Resource Doula Podcast and in-person events, she provides information to help families make more informed choices about their health and wellbeing throughout pregnancy and beyond.
Natalie lives in Palmer, Alaska with her husband Micah, and when she's not podcasting or teaching, you can be sure to find her wearing minimal shoes and probably talking about sourdough and birth options.
- NatalieJOIN NOW